Monday, October 13, 2008

An evening with Garret Husveth of Haunted New Jersey and Psychic Ray Sette

Last night Tara and I had the pleasure of attending a Gallery Reading / Haunted New Jersey Podcast (Show #68). The Reading was done by Psychic / Astrologer Ray Sette and was interesting. I had never attended such a session before so neither one of us knew what to expect. Ray managed to include the small group of us in what he was doing and tried to offer validation and insight to everyone present. Some of the things he was saying to one of the woman of the audience related to my grand parents, but since he was specifically addressing someone else I did not feel it was appropriate to speak up. It makes one wonder and some of the things he was coming up with were far from generalizations or simply guesses. I would definitely be interested in attending another one of his events and I hope to have the opportunity to do so in the future.

~Chris Orapello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more! As one of the members there, I found Ray to be very interesting and 'spot on' many times. He was way too specific to have had simple "generalizations"